Monday, November 4, 2013

Youtube-How to make chocolate

I thought making chocolate would be very hard, but actually it was not. I was a little shocked by this Youtube video. How is it easy to make chocolate!! I am ashamed of not knowing this simple thing by myself. I want to share this with my students if it is possible.
1. Prepare ingredients : salt, sugar, milk powder, chocolate powder, solid vegetable shortening.
2. Melt solid vegetable shortening in a small hot saucepan.
3. Sift salt, sugar, milk powder, and chocolate powder with a sifter.
4. Pour hot liquid vegetable shortening into mixed powder.
5. Stir the chocolate paste slowly.
6. Pour the chocolate paste in a steel plate.
7. Put the plate into a fridge. And cut the solid chocolate chunk into pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment