Sunday, November 3, 2013

Reflection about Jeff's 1st sesseion

    
      For the first session I learned about computer based teaching skills. It was so huge(just my thought?) and quite difficult tasks for me, though it is very useful for my students, I think. I'm not familiar with computer works, but I am curious about new technology and want to learn new things about computer and cellphone, because when Iget to know new thing, it brings me a kind of achievement.
     Among those skills, I like quizzlet, photofunia, and audacity best, even though others were interesting and caught my eyes, too. Those 3 kinds were amazing to me, it seemed a new world to me and I felt thrill on my mind when I was working on those skills. But one problem is that I am not good at making my own works. And I cannot apply those good skills to my teaching at my school because my school is a vocational high school. We have only 2 English classes a week, so I manage to keep up with the textbook for the tests. Furthermore my students are not interested in studying. Anyway I am trying to memorize or summarize some useful tools that I want to apply. I hope you wish my success. Once again CALL and TVE is the most applicable and practical for me, I think. Thank you for your wonderful teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment